"Large customer base"
"An honest Freindly and Professional job"
"Window Cleaner in Chippenham, Calne and Malmesbury"
"ever important customer service"
How it all started
I started working as a traditional window cleaner in 2008, I then moved to Chippenham and promptly switched to the pole system in 2009.
I bought the system because of my fear of heights and to be honest, I didn't believe it could work myself. But after testing it on my own house, and then having so much positive feedback from my customers, I was happy, quite simply because my customers were.
Where I am now
In the two and a bit years I have been working as a window cleaner in Chippenham, I built on my technique with the traditional, and the modern method of window cleaning, plus my ever important customer service. Due to my success and a great deal of help from my wife, I was able to purchase another window cleaning round off J.H Window Cleaning which meant i was able to extend my services into Calne and Malmesbury. I now have a large customer base of happy returning customers, in Chippenham, Calne and Malmesbury.
My first priority is and always has been, you the customer.
An honest, friendly and professional job is what I always aim for.
What does this logo mean?
This logo means that my window cleaning insurance has been checked by The Masters Guild of Window Cleaners to be valid.
It also means that I have agreed to keep to The Masters Guild of Window Cleaners strict code of conduct, which demands the highest level of professionalism and honesty from me.
Click Here to see my window cleaning insurance
This is what the Masters Guild of Window Cleaners aims to do
• Promote improved working practices and conditions for all window cleaners.
• To promote professional conduct by our members at all times.
• To ensure that our members are adequately insured for your protection.
• To help customers make a better choice when choosing a cleaner.
• To promote higher standards of health and safety.
• To provide information and help to window cleaners.
• To furnish new and up to date cleaning and safety methods to our members.
• To highlight the need for cleaners to adapt to economic and architectural challenges.
• To promote the need to exceed our customers expectations.
• To raise standards within the industry